Top 10 Brand latest upgraded upcoming laptops Review
|In this modern era, everything can hardly be imagined without technology. And when the laptop is added to it no other things remain a giant. Who thought of carrying a whole PC with essential tools anywhere at any time just in a bag? Laptops are so essential nowadays as the days are advancing as well as the globalization is advancing accordingly. Talking about laptops there are several companies that serve the people of the whole world with laptops with different configurations. The companies are being upgraded day by day, releasing laptops frequently and we have sorted out 10 upcoming laptops by those leading brands.|
Top 10 Brand latest upgraded upcoming laptops
Apple is one of the most rated high-end brands of this period with a bunch of reputations. It always amazes the customers with its upgraded elements in or out of its products. As the authority announced before there is going to be a laptop releasing soon in 2020 which is another version of MacBook Pro named 13 inch MacBook Pro. No wonder this product is going to be a gem among all upcoming laptops.
Features: latest laptops MacBook Pro:
- Assumptions say that the new 13” MacBook Pro will come in 2 versions of processors. One is 1.4 GHz Quad-core i5 and the other one is 2.4 GHz quad-core i5.
- Apple will be providing 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM in its 13” MacBook Pro, the one of the upgraded upcoming laptops.
- In 13” MacBook Pro Apple will provide its Iris Plus Graphics 645 and Iris Plus Graphics 655 in both versions respectively.
- With predictions, Apple is going to provide the storage of 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB in different versions.
- Apple will be using a battery that can support 10 hours of support to the users. The battery will be of 58.2 W in the entry-level and 58 W in the second version.
- After so many complaints on Butterfly Keyboard Apple will be introducing its newly generated Magic Keyboard which is going to provide 100 times better experience to the users according to Apple authorities.
- Predictions from people show that the display size will either increase or remain the same as others that are in general. But it is most likely to remain in its previous display size.
- Following the 16” MacBook Pro’s arrow keys this one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops will be configured with the same arrow keys.
Dell is a product selling company that has businesses of laptops, monitors, etc. The company is located in Texas and is well-known for its great deal with configurations of laptops. The laptop introduces new laptops every year and recently it is coming with its giant product named Dell XPS 15 9570 i7 UHD. The features are exciting enough to attract users.
Features: Upcoming Dell laptop XPS 15 9570 i7 UHD:
- The laptop comes with the core i7 processor which is of 8th generation.
- It provides Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Max Q graphics card with 4 GB VRAM.
- This one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops has 16 GB DDR4 RAM which provides a greater working and also gaming experience.
- The laptop is served to the customers with 15.6 inch display with the resolution of 3840*2160 pixels.
- This new one of the upgraded upcoming laptops has 462 of 512 GB free for storage.
- The weight of the laptop is only 2.014 KG which is way easier than other laptops in terms of carrying.
Lenovo is a technology-based company which is located in Beijing. Though it sells every kind of digital device, it prioritizes the laptops most. As the days are advancing Lenovo is also advancing with its products. It is now a great big high-end company competing with companies like Microsoft, Dell, hp, etc. The company has a bunch of laptops which are serving people fluently all over the world. And the company has a plan to release more advanced laptops. Among those Lenovo Yoga c940 is one with high configuration.
Features: upcoming laptops Lenovo Yoga c940:
- Lenovo Yoga c940 is coming with longer battery life at all costs introducing 10 nm Intel core processor of 10th Generation for the first time.
- This one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops is coming in two versions in the market. Each version has a different display size of 14 inches and 15 inches.
- The new Lenovo Yoga c940 is using 8 GB DDR4X RAM with an SSD of 226 GB in the 14 inches laptop and 16 GB RAM with an SSD of 1 TB in the 15 inches Yoga c940.
- Lenovo is always gentle with its color and to maintain so the authority has decided not to change the color that are “Iron Gray” and “Mica.”
- Lenovo is a great one of the upgraded upcoming laptops that comes with two versions of display – one is of 1080 pixels and the second one is of 4K.
- With a well-functioning backlit keyboard and a smooth touchpad Lenovo offers a pen for the better using experience.
- The new Lenovo Yoga c940 gets temperate after using a while and that’s a bad experience that a user can face and unlike it. So, it’s better not to use the laptop on lap.
Asus is a top most leading brand that is a giant name in the market of technology. It is highly known for its gaming features. Asus, whenever releases a new laptop or any other product, gathers all the attention of the market and makes everyone totally overwhelmed. With attracting features, smooth functioning, good user experience and a high gaming configuration Asus is going to introduce its one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 very soon and it already has the attention of the customers and mostly the regular customers of Asus.
Features: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14:
- Asus has decided to make a comeback for its usually previously used AMD processor with the new AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor in the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14.
- This one of the latest upcoming laptops has 32 GB of RAM with 1 TB of SSD.
- Asus has used an upgraded graphics system named Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphic card with a 6 GB of VRAM for better gaming experience.
- Asus has promised that the battery used in the new Zephyrus G14 will serve up to 10 hours but the battery may get low at some cases of using heavy softwares that uses hardwares to work faster than the normal time.
- As planned before, Asus is promised to make the lightest gaming laptop and so the authorities have made a decision to make this new one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops only of 3.5 pounds.
- The laptop has two color versions. One is grey and the other one is white.
- What attracts the users most is Asus’s ErgoHinge design which determines the keyboard to come upwards a little for better and smooth typing experience.
- The display is 14” with the resolution of 2560*1440 pixels and has a bezel and is a little saturated that betters the gaming quality.
HP is a USA based company that sells a variety of products including printers, laptops, monitors, scanners, etc. HP is huge popular among the tech lovers for the continuous upgrades in its products. Highly appreciated thing is that it is promised to deliver services to its customers whenever it is needed without compromising anything. This tech giant is going to release its new one of the latest upcoming laptops – HP Spectre x360 15 going to be a great addition to the spectre series.
Features: P Spectre x360 15:H
- HP comes with 2 in 1 display which means it has a display of 4K OLED panel and the other display this one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops has is anti reflection glass.
- This laptop is served to the customers with the specification of 10th Generation Comet Lake Intel Core i7 processor.
- The RAM HP offers in the laptop is 16 GB for a smoother, faster, and flexible using experience.
- The laptop also offers 1 TB SSD.
- The display size of this laptop is 15.6 inches.
- Probable graphics card that HP is going to offer in this new one of the upgraded upcoming laptops is the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 Ti Max Q.
- The battery used in the laptop will serve the users up to 17 hours without any rest.
- HP’s newly introduced feature is IR webcam for accessing ‘Windows Hello.’
- Besides these pros the con that may find by users is the inflexibility in using its keyboard as HP is going to use its regular keyboard.
ACER is a Taiwanese electronics company that came under the spotlight after releasing a $9,000 gaming laptop and designing the world’s thinnest Ultrabook. In recent years ACER has successfully got a huge response for maintaining the quality and their ability of exquisite design. ConceptD 7 Ezel (Pro) is the one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops known as studio laptop. The Intro video has already been published on their website while all the features you will get here.
Features: ConceptD 7 Ezel (Pro):
- Flexible display to provide a relaxing workstation in a laptop and you can rotate the screen into 360 degree.
- Suitable for the artists, designers, architects, or even musicians. It comes with WACOM EMR Pen which helps for precision writing or drawing.
- Workflow performance of the system has been upgraded to render better performance from previous generation. This device can use upto Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Graphically more powerful than ever as ACER has enabled us to use Quadro RTX 5000 Graphics Card in this unique laptop.
- The interior boasts a similarly elegant design, with an all white deck and white keyboard illuminated by orange backlighting.
- Enriched with a great number of ports which include two Thunderbolt 3 ports, two USB 3.1 ports, an HDMI 2.0 port, a full DisplayPort 1.4, a headphone jack, an RJ45 Ethernet Port and an SD card slot.
- Display size is 15.6-inch that can produce a resolution of 3840 x 2160.
- If you consider the memory then you will get 32GB of RAM and 2TB NVMe PCIe SSDs in ConceptD.
- The Stylus can accurately capture any movements while drawing on the screen and you can put the pen underneath the panel.
- The battery life can provide support upto 8 hours. Besides ECC memory support and Windows 10 Pro will be used as the OS.
MSI is known for its gaming performance. Even most of the gamers will keep MSI at the first place when it comes to Gaming! This year, MSI is going to bring its futuristic flagship laptop: the GE66 Raider, the one of the latest upcoming laptops. They call it a fusion of sci-fi and resplendency. The design is top notch while considering the speed and performance we can expect it to be one of the most popular laptops in 2020.
Features: GE66 Raider:
- From the top chassis to the hinge, the integral parts are covered with aluminium casing for delivering uncompromising build quality.
- Its chassis is illuminated by compelling, exclusive panoramic auroral/RGB lighting.
- The GE66 is much lighter, but with powerful performance than ever. The 15.6-inch laptop is intended to deliver a new, aesthetic, oblique-angle design to present a sleeker, lighter appearance.
- Its state-of-the-art hardware is powered by a 99.9Whr battery, the highest capacity allowed on flights, to extend the glory moments of gamers.
- This one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops can produce a resolution of 1920 x 1080 in its IPS display with 300Hz refresh rate. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is used for GPU.
- The memory of this laptop is backed with HDD/SSDup to 2000GB SSD, 32 GB of Ram, and you can use Windows 10 for operating the system.
- Ports and connectivity includes 3x USB Type-A 3.1, 1x USB Type-C 3.1, DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0b, Card reader SD, Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, Audio jack 3.5 mm combo.
- Common features include HD Webcam, Microphone, Speakers, Security Lock slot.
- It is using Turing (N18E-G1) architecture while it can consume power upto 90W.
- Supported by various technologies such as NVLink, DLSS, Ray Tracing, VR Ready, G-SYNC, Vulkan, Multi Monitor, Microsoft® DirectX® 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5, DisplayPort 1.4a, HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2.
Microsoft is one of the most common names when it comes to the operating system but their laptops are also good. Although Microsoft has lost some spots due to their conservative release, and high price tag. But they have brought out some solid lineup laptops also in the last year. The one of the latest upgraded upcoming laptops by Microsoft is a foldable one and its name is Surface Neo.
Features: Surface Neo:
- This device is using Windows 10X while Thickness will be not more than 5.6 and Weight is expected to be 655.00 gm.
- With two 9” screens, a revolutionary 360° hinge, touch, and pen you can accomplish anything you want.
- Connectivity options on the Microsoft Surface Neo are said to include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. And there will be several ports to ensure connectivity.
- Powered by all-new Intel Lakefield processor, styled as a hybrid chip and incorporating an 11th Generation Intel graphics solution.
- The pen magnetically attaches to the product, and a small keyboard magnetically seals to the Microsoft Surface Neo. They can be placed on top of the lower screen to be typed on in a laptop-like fashion.
- Allows the user to benefit from actions like flowing applications across both screens to get a larger working area.
- The Microsoft Surface Neo is a completely one of the upgraded upcoming laptops, with two tablets, connected by a hinge, basically folding open like a book for a two-screen setup.
- The keyboard and pen charge up automatically so you will not need to take any hassle to charge up these tiny devices to charge everyday.
- Miceosoft has completely redesigned the operating system to make it compatible with dual screens. So you can expect a lot of cool features.
Toshiba was once famous for manufacturing laptops with premium build quality. Toshiba laptops are incredibly strong although it has lost its place in the market. After failing to impress customers with products Toshiba has been rebranded as Dynabook. As a whole new team is working from manufacturing to bring the final products in the market we are expecting changes to come. As a part of this, Dynabook is going to launch the world’s thinnest laptop known as Portégé X30L-G within a few months. But this laptop is not going to be one of the one of the latest upcoming laptops as it focuses on day to day work.
Features: The Portégé X30L-G:
- This one of the upgraded upcoming laptops is a 13.3-inch business laptop with Intel 10th generation processors.
- Designed for portability at just 870g and the device includes numerous features to help enhance connectivity, performance, security and user experience.
- Perfect companion for modern day professionals and the laptop has been carefully engineered for rigidity with a magnesium chassis that is incredibly light but also robust.
- Dynabook has built the device to meet MIL-STD-810G standards and the laptop is put through military-grade drop, temperature, humidity and dustproof testing to demonstrate just how robust it is.
- Consists of a Sharp-developed non-reflective 13” IGZO FHD LCD screen which offers high brightness at 470NIT but with reduced power consumption compared to a standard LCD.
- A 14.5 hour battery life is combined with a Quick Charge function that can provide 4 hours’ battery on just 30 minutes charge.
- Comes with a wide selection of SSD storage options including SATA, fast PCIe and Intel Optane to enable rapid workflows and increase productivity.
- Offers micro SD card reader to provide users with additional portable storage options as well as fast DDR4 RAM memory to ensure the device can withstand the demands of today’s business applications.
- Although the laptop’s design is ultraslim, it is still equipped with a full-size HDMI port and two USB 3.0 ports.
- Highly secured as this device can be unlocked through face and fingerprint biometric authentication via Windows Hello and Intel Authenticate.
- Besides, Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM) and the company’s own bios are also there to provide a further layer of robust protection.
Samsung has decided to bring some great laptops under the galaxy series to give a boost to its plunging business of laptop or pc. Samsung’s Galaxy Book Flex Alpha is a reasonably-priced 2-in-1 laptop. As one of the one of the upgraded upcoming laptops you can definitely have a look at this product if you are planning to buy a new laptop.
Features: Galaxy Book Flex Alpha:
- Comes with flexible aluminum chassis that folds into a tablet or into tent mode for viewing content.
- Like other latest laptops it is also going to focus on security. Packed with a fingerprint sensor into the keyboard will save you time and protect your sensitive data.
- It does not contain a pen like the Galaxy Book Flex model while built-in Qi wireless charging is also unavailable on the Galaxy Book Flex Alpha.
- It is an ultra-portable laptop, measuring just 0.55 inches thick and weighing in at 2.6 pounds.
- A good variety of ports are available. On the right side of the laptop there are two USB 3.0 ports and a microSD card slot while the left side houses a USB Type-C input, an HDMI port and a headphone/mic jack.
- Display panel can produce more than one billion colors and get up to 600 nits in brightness.
- Powered by Intel Core Ice Lake chips and Samsung is going to stick with U-series processors and not the low-powered Y-series variant.
- You will get UHD graphics, not the Iris Plus graphics that pair with higher-end Ice Lake processors.
- A Core i3 CPU or a lower-end Core i5 chip alongside other specs are included up to 512GB of SSD storage and RAM of either 8GB or 12GB.
- The device can run for 17.5 hours while you can always charge up using the fast charging option.
Laptops are a great addition to our regular life and it has a vast role in our activities. As the activities in our regular life are getting advanced, the technologies are getting advanced too. Tech giants, leading in the world, are working hard to achieve the limit of technology. The advanced laptops are nowadays available to serve the people all over the world so the people are enjoying it and also accepting the advancement with greater happiness.