Best upcoming OnePlus Phones Review 2020
|Upcoming Oneplus phones is an extraordinary china based cell phone producer that is known for its wonderful structure, execution, and construct quality. In addition, the early releases from this organization were incredible enough to catch most client’s attention while Oneplus’s security control feature is highly mentionable. Much the same as consistently, a vast number of users are hoping that Oneplus will come with their brand new phone named Oneplus 8 within a few months and the phone is outstanding amongst other new upcoming OnePlus phones.|
upcoming OnePlus Phones Review 2020
Highlights: Latest Upcoming Oneplus 8
- The network of this new OnePlus 8 is aided by GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE innovation.
- OnePlus has made the phone’s body dimensions of 160.2 x 72.9 x 8.1 mm bu the weight is not yet published.
- The display size of the phone is 6.5 inches and the screen to the body ration is ~87.34%.
- The display is made of fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch function. Protection used on this display is Corning Gorilla Glass but the version that is used is not known yet.
- The aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9.
- The resolution of his screen is 1080*2400 pixels.
- The pixel density of this display is of 405 PPI.
- The phone comes with dual sim dual standby feature and the sim slots are made for only nano sim.
- OnePlus used android version 10 in their new upcoming OnePlus phones and so in OnePlus 8. The Oxygen OS will be also available in it.
- One more thing about the display is this is a punch-hole display.
- The CPU used in this new phone is Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- OnePlus used a 64-bit Octa-core processor in the new OnePlus 8 (2.84 GHz Single core Kryo 585, 2.42 GHz Tri-core Kryo 585, 108 GHz Quad-core Kryo 585) with a graphics Adreno 650.
- The RAM used in OnePlus 8 is 6GB.
- The internal memory of OnePlus 8 is 128 GB. But there is no option for expanding the memory by external memory cards.
- This new phone comes with the triple camera setup in the rear. The primary camera is of 48 megapixels with 16 megapixels and 2 megapixels camera in addition. The 16-megapixel camera is used for taking wide and ultrawide pictures. The other camera of 2 megapixels is used for creating depth of field in a picture.
- 8000*6000 pixels is the image resolution.
- The front camera is of 32 megapixels with the single-camera setup.
- This one of the best Latest OnePlus phones comes with the features of Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, LED Flash, Manual Camera Settings, Zoom in and out, Face Detection, Continuous Shooting, HDR, Touch Focusing in the camera.
- The rear and front both cameras support video recording with stabilization and the rear camera is able to record video in 4K resolution. But the front camera video recording resolution is yet to be known.
- The phone’s lithium-ion battery’s capacity is 4000 mAh with fast charging option at 30W.
- The audio jack used in the phone is of USB Type C.
- OnePlus has used an on-screen fingerprint sensor that is highly popular nowadays.
- It doesn’t support any micro-USB.
- Other common features like WiFi, Accelerometer, Hotspot, NFC, Proximity Sensor, GPS, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Compass, etc are also available in this new one of the best OnePlus phones namely OnePlus 8.
- OnePlus 8 will come in only one color and that is black.
OnePlus always amazed their people meaning its users through their special features and attractive functions and outlook or interface. They never disappointed anyone. Although the price range is high it deserves the price for what they put in a phone. The security OnePlus users get is incomparable. Following the hard-working on every phone it produces, OnePlus is going to release OnePlus 8, a new addition to the OnePlus family and going to be one of the best OnePlus phones.